Myth "AMERICAN STAR"
Welcome to the special webpage American Star by the !
As acknowledged by many readers, the Explorer Magazin has become a true source of information for everybody taking a closer look at the wreck on Fuerteventura´s west coast.
As a result, we decided to gather the most important reports about the legendary ship from our magazine on a special webpage.
We thank all our friends of the American Star contributing to the further expansion of this page - especially the ship´s "unofficial historian", Bill Lee, as well as Britta Schaa who is in charge of building the English version of this webpage.
Enjoy plenty of fascinating information and enjoy yourselves.
Your Explorer Team
The History Of A Luxury Liner
On Location: At The "Playa de Garcey
- Search for the wreck: She was still there ...
- Appendices: The Myth is alive
- Appendices: The Beginning of the End
Additional Trip Reports
- Visit of the wreck: How much longer ..?
- The ravages of time ...
- A Final Fiesta
- Relics ...
- The vultures are already waiting
- Between rust and danger (1)
- Between rust and danger (2)
- Appendices: Passing away ...
- Appendices: The Final Countdown ..? (1)
- Appendices: The Final Countdown ... (2)
The Sad Story of Deterioration
Memories of Better Times
- The remembrance film "Tribute to an Old Girl"
- Special edition CD "AMERICAN STAR"
- NDR Documentary 1999: The Wreck Of The AMERICA ...
- From Low To High Tide (2008)
- In Memory ... (2009)
- The Decay Continues: The Last Remains of the American Star (2011)
- American Star: Pictures from the Bow 2008-2012 (2012)
- Tribute to "SS AUSTRALIS" (2016)
© 2004-2018 Explorer Magazin