The Internet Magazine for Outdoor Activities etc.
As acknowledged by many readers, the Explorer Magazin has become a true source of information for everybody taking a closer look at the wreck on Fuerteventura´s west coast.
As a result, we decided to gather the most important reports about the legendary ship from our magazine on a special webpage.
Enjoy plenty of fascinating information and enjoy yourselves.
Your Explorer Team
Navy "History" etc.
- TDR-1: First Operational US Navy Drone
- Spy Ships: Cold War Warriors Created at NNS
- Trench 94: Final Resting Place
- Concrete Battleship: Unsinkable Guardian of Manila Bay
- Nuclear Powered Locomotives: A Fifties´ Fantasy ...
- When Nuclear Power was flying high ... Literally ... albeit briefly
- NS SAVANNAH: Celebrating the 50th Anniversary ...
Do you want to publish your travel description here? Send us your article and some pictures!
- GPS navigation
- CB radio
- and so on ...
Our DCP (Degree Confluence Project) visits:
- N49° E011°
- N49° E012°
- N49° E013°
(Geographic Center of the European Continent)
- pickup campers
- offroad trailers: e.g. the "Oryx"
- touring information
- upload GPS coordinates
- outdoor cooking recipes
- camping sites in Europe
- reports, as Red Bull Off Road 24Hours ´99 in Pilsen (June 99)
- and so on ...
This website is only available in German language. But if you want a (most time funny!) automatic translation you can read the magazine under control of the Google translator.
Start the Explorer Magazine in English and enjoy ...
Gmaind 25, D-85560 Ebersberg
. Tel: 0049-8092-863058, Fax: 0049-8092-863059 .
Partner Ihrer IT: Beratung - Projekte - Revision